Who doesn’t like cookies? If you don’t- I do worry about you. 😉
Vegan Snickerdoodles (made by Rick)
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ cup Veggie Oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 egg substitute (I used 1 tsp ground flaxseed whisked with 3 tbsp apple juice)
- Cinnamon sugar mixture to coat
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until an evenly distributed dough forms.
- Let dough chill in refrigerator for half hour. Remember to cover it so it doesn’t absorb the flavours of the contents of your fridge.
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Roll 1 inch cookie dough balls in cinnamon sugar mixture and place on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 6 – 7 minutes; keep a close eye because you want to serve these cookies soft
Rick– 10 out of 10 (well… he can’t say anything else- he made it)
Kassie– 8 out of 10 (Good- it’s hard to ruin cookies- but I’m excited to try other recipes)